Jump aboard the charming Stillwater Trolley for a day of adventure! Heather Rutledge, Executive Director of ArtReach will be on board the trolley with us each month to narrate your day with fun stories and her experiences with each artist and every stop.
The last Friday of the month we travel the St Croix Valley to be a part of behind the scenes tours, meet and greets with artists, and hands on demonstrations. Use all your senses including taste with a locally source picnic lunches and YES, there will be WINE!
Art Trolley Tours are in partnership with ArtReach St Croix with a percentage of each ticket shared with the organization to support their mission in the St Croix Valley.
The first event will feature St. Croix 360 editor Greg Seitz.
Friday, July 26th from 10am to 3:30pm
We head to Afton & Hudson.
- Sharon Weiser’s studio in Stillwater.
- Off we go to visit the Belwin Conservancy in Afton. With almost 1,400 acres, this non-profit is saving native plants, prairies, and wildlife by educating the world one person at a time. Home to 40 bison each summer to maintain the prairie, we will be able to view the bison, enjoy the displayed art, walk the prairie and enjoy our picnic lunch and glass of wine.
- While at the conservancy, Greg Seitz, writer and author of St. Croix 360 will teach us how to create the three-line haiku. While eating lunch, sipping our wine, and enjoying the prairie views, we will all create our own haiku.
- Patrick and Linda Casanova’s glass-blowing studio carriage house in Hudson; Knoke Chocolates.
Friday, August 30th
Onward to Marine & Scandia.
- Arcola Mills with high school production by Zephyr Theatre; Gammelgarden in Scandia; Marine Folk School
Friday, September 27th
Shafer & Franconia.
A “Take Me to the River” event
- Mary Jo Van Dell at Judd Street Exchange artist studio in downtown Marine on the St Croix; St Croix Chocolate & Wine; Peter Jadoonath pottery studio; Franconia Sculpture Park; Guillermo Cuellars Pottery studio.