Great Rivers Confluence Symposium: “Ensuring a Healthy Quality of Life at the Confluence”
March 19 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Afton State Park Visitor Center
6959 Peller Ave S, Hastings MN 55033
Registration: $25 in advance, $30 day of
Register now to be a part of the 2019 Confluence Symposium! This year the symposium will take place at the beautiful Afton State Park Visitor Center.
Network with parks and nature experts, learn about initiatives to connect our region’s communities, and share your recent successes with our many partners.
The agenda will include the following speakers and topics:
- Welcome: Gene Groebner, Manager, Afton State Park
- WI Rec Planning & Analysis, OutWiGo – Health, Wellness, Outdoors: Cameron Bump, Rec Liaison WI Park
- Connecting the Confluence with Trails: Chris Jenkins, Hastings Park Director
- Getting Seniors – And All Generations – Outdoors: Randy Thoreson, National Park Service
- Arts and Life Lessons: Sarah Lockwood, Hastings Art Center
- Partnering with Explore MN: Lori Peterson, Metro Regional Manager for Explore MN Tourism
- Learning to Snowshoe with Linda Radimecky, Interpretive Naturalist, Afton State Park
- Yoga Exercises Inside with Erica Reiff, Certified Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor
For more information, please visit the Great Rivers Confluence website at www.greatriversconfluence.org.
To register, please call the Great River Road Visitor and Learning Center at 715-262-0104 or visit the Great Rivers Confluence website.