Via ArtReach St. Croix:
The natural beauty of the St. Croix River has attracted artists and outdoor enthusiasts for generations. This wild and scenic river and its tree covered bluffs create a breathtaking backdrop for Take Me to the River.
Come experience this one of a kind “festival of festivals” as you explore the region’s art fairs, festivals and open studios.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the river and the incredible art it inspires. You don’t want to miss it!
- Abnet Farm Art Show & Sale
- Marine Art Fair
- Franconia Art & Artist Celebration – Saturday only
- LeDuc Country Market & Arts – Saturday only
- 36th Annual Afton Art in the Park
- Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival in Hudson
- Guillermo Cuellar Pottery Fall Sale
Plan Your Art Adventure
Event information, suggested itineraries, and St. Croix Valley attractions, lodging and restaurant recommendations are available at the Take Me to the River website.