St. Croix 360 shares stories about the St. Croix River to inspire stewardship.
Reporting from throughout the 7,700-square mile watershed in Minnesota and Wisconsin, topics range from dragonflies to floods, from fishing to oil pipelines.
St. Croix 360 is supported solely by readers. Please contribute today.
- Drinking water severely contaminated near factory farm in St. Croix County
- St. Croix River reaches record-low water
- Company applies for permit to operate ‘hog factory’ in Trade River watershed
- Zebra mussel numbers skyrocket in lower St. Croix River
- Storied fossil found near Stillwater in the running for official state designation
- Possible flaws found in application for large Burnett County hog facility
- Hog company proposes spreading manure near two St. Croix tributaries
St. Croix 360 was founded by Greg Seitz, a writer and river bum. I grew up in Stillwater and today live with my family in May Township, MN. I spend as much of my time as possible getting to know everything I can about the St. Croix.
Read more about me and my work in this Pioneer Press article from June 2018: