St. Croix 360 shares stories about the St. Croix River to inspire stewardship.
Reporting from throughout the 7,700-square mile watershed in Minnesota and Wisconsin, topics range from dragonflies to floods, from fishing to oil pipelines.
St. Croix 360 is supported solely by readers. Please contribute today.
- Drinking water severely contaminated near factory farm in St. Croix County
- New toxin found in St. Croix River fish
- Scientists find ‘stranded’ 100-year-old mussels surviving in upper St. Croix
- Railroad tycoons’ estate along St. Croix will open for holiday season family fun
- St. Croix River reaches record-low water
- Company applies for permit to operate ‘hog factory’ in Trade River watershed
- Developer proposes 12 new ‘cabins’ on St. Croix River
St. Croix 360 was founded by Greg Seitz, a writer and river bum. I grew up in Stillwater and today live with my family in May Township, MN. I spend as much of my time as possible getting to know everything I can about the St. Croix.
Read more about me and my work in this Pioneer Press article from June 2018: