St. Croix 360 shares stories about the St. Croix River to inspire stewardship.
Reporting from throughout the 7,700-square mile watershed in Minnesota and Wisconsin, topics range from dragonflies to floods, from fishing to oil pipelines.
- Watch an ice fisherman catch a 120-pound sturgeon on the St. Croix
- Uncommon bird species currently abundant on the St. Croix River
- High water on the St. Croix after headwaters hit by torrential rain, flash flooding
- Evening flood update: Dam blows, bridges and roads out
- ‘Major’ flooding much more likely in latest forecast
St. Croix 360 was founded by Greg Seitz, a writer and river bum. I grew up in Stillwater and today live with my family in May Township, MN. I spend as much of my time as possible getting to know everything I can about the St. Croix.
Read more about me and my work in this Pioneer Press article from June 2018: