St. Croix 360 shares stories about the St. Croix River to inspire stewardship.
Reporting from throughout the 7,700-square mile watershed in Minnesota and Wisconsin, topics range from dragonflies to floods, from fishing to oil pipelines.
- Canoeist kicks off trip down the St. Croix to honor past, present, and future
- Stillwater Lift Bridge to begin summer lift schedule
- Spirits on the Croix: Butler reports on first days going down the river
- Public invited to meeting concerning future of the St. Croix Boom Site
- Get out and explore this summer with SCRA Outside’s guided adventures
- Sturgeon fishing on the St. Croix: What you need to know to catch a living dinosaur
- Special spots to see wildlife near Stillwater
St. Croix 360 was founded by Greg Seitz, a writer and river bum. I grew up in Stillwater and today live with my family in May Township, MN. I spend as much of my time as possible getting to know everything I can about the St. Croix.
Read more about me and my work in this Pioneer Press article from June 2018: