Via the St. Croix River Association:
Join us for our 8th Annual Workshop on the St. Croix River to celebrate new recreational opportunities in the valley and explore ways to improve water quality through sustainable development and native landscaping.
Thursday, September 14, 2017
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
St. Croix Boat & Packet Co.
525 Main Street South
Stillwater, MN 55082
During this evening on the water, participants will learn about the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act and celebrate the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway’s vibrant communities where we live, work, and play.
A clean and healthy St. Croix brings natural, recreational, and economic value to our region. Water quality is vital to preserving our natural areas and to maintaining tourism in the St. Croix valley.
What you will learn:
- Strategies on how to protect and prioritize water quality during development and landscaping projects
- New trails and parks designed for the Lower Riverway:
- Stillwater’s Aiple Park
- Hudson’s plans for Riverfront revitalization
- Loop Trail
Who should attend:
- Local officials and community leaders
- Landowners living on the St. Croix River
- Realtors and developers
- Any interested parties in the Minnesota and Wisconsin St. Croix watershed
As a community member and/or decision-maker, you can help preserve the health of our St. Croix and the viability of our river communities now and for the future.
To register, please click: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-on-the-st-croix-river-tickets-36495298420