Via St. Croix River Association:
Forests play an important role in keeping water clean, providing valuable wildlife habitat, and offering a variety of forest products. All of these are vital to the ecological, economic and social health of the St. Croix River Basin. This conference will bring together forest resource professionals and landowners to explore the important issues facing our forest resources and how those issues impact the forest land cover within the St. Croix River Basin.
- Managing our Forests for Resiliency, Eli Sagor, Sustainable Forests Education Cooperative
- Building Resilient Ash Systems in the Face of Emerald Ash Borer, Paul Cigan Wisconsin DNR, Brian Palik, USFS Northern Research Station, Jerry VanCleve, Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
- Strategies on Engaging Private Landowners, Jim Warren, Wisconsin DNR
- Wildfire and Urban Interface Management, Amy Luebke, Wisconsin DNR
- Healthy Forests for Healthy Fish, Heather Baird, Minnesota DNR
- And more!
- Download the complete schedule: 2016 Program Schedule
- Date: February 17, 2016
- Location: Lodge at Crooked Lake, Siren, WI
- Conference Cost: $35.00
- Block of rooms available at the Lodge at Crooked Lake. Call 715-349-2500 or visit www.mylodge.com.
- Registration Deadline: February 12, 2016