Saturday, October 1
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Croix Falls Library plaza & parking lot
230 S. Washington St., St. Croix Falls, WI
A celebration of the change of seasons and the natural beauty of the St. Croix Valley with a special emphasis on pollinators and amphibians in honor of the late Randy Korb, wildlife educator and frog guy.
The majority of activities are on-going/drop-in experiences. A casual toasting of Randy will occur around 3:00 pm on the library plaza after festivities are wrapped up. Please invite friends and family who would like to share some of Randy’s memories at this time (bring your own toast).
- Farmers market
- National Park Service tent with family activities
- St Croix River Association booth with a watershed model demonstration, water trivia game, invasive species examples, macroinvertebrates
- Friends of the library tent with mini car painting, face painting, Imagination Playground
- Library – Monarch story time and craft at 10:30 a.m.
- Franconia Sculpture Park booth – Families makes art workshop and Wishing Tree sculpture
- Children’s performers and live music, Polk Burnett Bee Keepers Association information booth
Many of the activities are funded by Navigate.