The Stillwater Lift Bridge’s 2016 lift schedule goes into effect full time for the 2016 boating season on Wednesday, April 20, which is earlier than required.
The bridge lift schedule will be in effect until approximately October 15. The Lift Bridge is staffed full time from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to midnight on weekends and holidays.
The bridge will only open if marine traffic is present.
- Every hour between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Every 30 minutes between 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- At 4 p.m. and at 5:30 p.m.
- Every 30 minutes between 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Weekends, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- At 8 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and at 9 a.m.
- Every hour between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Every half hour between 8 p.m. and midnight
Visit http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/liftbridge/schedule.html for more information on the Stillwater Lift Bridge and to view a PDF of the 2016 Stillwater Lift Bridge schedule.