How this works is you pick one of the monthly contribution levels and pledge your support. They are all named after St. Croix River tributaries, and the photo accompanying each tier shows that river’s confluence with the St. Croix!
Then I report and write — and you keep reading about one of the world’s great rivers. Depending on what you contribute, you get exclusive benefits.
$5 per month
Show your support.
- Includes St. Croix 360 magnet or sticker for your car or boat.
$10 per month
See the secret scenery.
- Every month, you’ll receive a lovely St. Croix River photo email.
- Plus: St. Croix 360 magnet or sticker.
$15 per month
Read the river’s channels.
- Get a river-inspired haiku every month in your email inbox.
- Plus: Photo of the month, and a St. Croix 360 sticker or magnet.
$30 per month
- Get your hands on a limited-run chapbook of selected St. Croix 360 articles, essays, and new work.
- Plus: Monthly haiku, monthly photo, and St. Croix 360 sticker or magnet.
St. Croix Circle
$60 per month
Experience the river with someone who loves it as much as you.
- An excursion on the river, swapping stories and soaking in the St. Croix together.
- Plus: Chapbook, monthly haiku, monthly photo, and St. Croix 360 sticker or magnet.
You pick the amount
If you wish to give once and not monthly, thank you! You will receive any benefits that match your donation, divided by 12.
St. Croix 360 is an independent online publication launched almost 10 years ago. Through information and inspiration, our stories encourage stewardship.
St. Croix 360 publishes multiple new stories each week, which are read by a large audience. It is first to report important news, connects people and communities, and covers a broad range of topics — from fishing to history, water quality to wildlife. It also includes personal essays about special St. Croix experiences.
Most important, St. Croix 360 is you. It is now totally supported by readers. Contributors make the stories possible.