You can rent canoes and kayaks at several locations along the river, and also get a ride you back to your car with shuttle services.
Below are some of the popular rental businesses operating on the river. Visit the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway’s website for a full list.
Interstate State Park in Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Interstate State Park to Osceola (2-3 hours)
- William O’Brien State Park (5-7 hours)
Interstate State Park to Osceola Landing
Wild River State Park (North Branch, MN) or St. Croix Falls, WI
- St. Croix Falls to Osceola (2-3 hours)
- Sunrise Landing to Wild River State Park (3-5 hours)
- Grantsburg to Wild River State Park (30 miles, 2-3 days)
Numerous options along 150 miles of river, ranging from trips of three hours to three days
St. Croix State Park and Danbury, Wisconsin
Numerous trip options, including single day and overnight trips through St. Croix State Park and trips on the upper river