Unless otherwise noted, you can republish St. Croix 360 articles for free. Here’s how:
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week.”)
- If you’re republishing online, you have to link to us and to include all of the links from our story.
- You can’t sell our material separately.
- It’s okay to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You have to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, St. Croix 360,” as well as in photo captions.
We’re licensed under Creative Commons, which provides the legal details.
Adapted from ProPublica.