Via ArtReach St. Croix:
The natural beauty of the St. Croix River has attracted artists and outdoor enthusiasts for generations. This nationally-recognized, wild and scenic river and its tree covered bluffs create a breath-taking backdrop for the growing number of fall art events.
This September, Take Me to the River will celebrate the art fairs, music festivals and performance, open artists studios, gallery exhibitions and more. This unique “festival of festivals” encourages visitors and residents alike to join the hundreds of artists and dozens of events that celebrate the vibrant culture that is alive and thriving in the St. Croix Valley. This year’s event will feature three weekends worth of programs.
- Art on the Kinni, River Falls, WI
- Abnet Farm Art Show and Sale, Stillwater, MN
- Marine Art Fair, Marine on St. Croix, MN
- Guillermo Cuellar & Friends: Fall Pottery Sale, Shafer, MN
- Peter Jadoonath Backyard Pottery Sale, Shafer, MN
- Franconia Art & Artists Celebration, Franconia, MN
- Prairie Burn Music Festival, Hudson, WI
- Afton Art in the Park, Afton, MN
- Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival, Hudson, WI
- Western Wisconsin Pottery Tour, Hudson, Roberts & River Falls, WI
- Monroe Crossing Concert presented by Festival Theatre, St. Croix Falls, WI
- “Land, Sky, Water” Gallery Exhibition at ArtReach St. Croix, Stillwater, MN
- “My Name is Rumpelstiltskin” at Festival Theatre, St. Croix Falls, WI
- Pop-up Performances at The Mobile Art Gallery featuring Brian Wicklund and Blue Hazard, Marine, Stillwater & Afton, MN
More information, maps, and suggested itineraries are available at www.takemetotheriver.info.